PTP: Individual Wellbeing, Connection & Support ECHO Series is a 6-week series that offers space to connect and interact with other health care and public health workers on topics of stress, burnout, grief, connection, mindfulness, role management, and more. This course, led by mental health professionals, helps you to process and validate your experiences, build a common language of stress on a continuum, and learn tools to mitigate stress injury.
Weekly topics include:
- Stress and the Human Machine: Impact of Stress on Mind, Body & Living a Life You Love
- Digging Deeper: How the Biology of Stress Informs Burnout Prevention
- Managing Grief and Finding Meaning
- Connection: Strengthening Relationships and Support
- Stress Management: Prioritizing Sleep and Calming Practices
- Using Mindfulness in Everyday Life
Participants are also invited to join a weekly Resource Rooms on targeted topics to connect and share experiences, and also have access to our free PTP Toolkit that aligns with the series content. Video modules are posted and available to view at one’s own pace for sessions that are missed.